per person, twin share
14 Nights | 15 Day ‘Kimberley Complete’ 4WD Adventure
Our most popular journey that lives up to its name. From a helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls to standing under the beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range, you'll explore the Kimberley from every angle.
• Return economy flights^ from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
• Travel aboard a custom-designed Mercedes Benz 4WD vehicle with no more than 21 other guests
• Experiences in 19 destinations
• Locally-inspired dining – a total of 41 meals
• Expert APT driver-guide
• APT's exclusive network of wilderness lodges
• Airport transfers and park fees
• Take a breathtaking helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls
• Enjoy sunset drinks and canapés after exploring the Bungle Bungle Range
• Enjoy the spectacular views on a sunset dinner cruise over Lake Kununurra
• Admire impressive Indigenous Wandjina and Gwion Gwion rock art
• 14 nights premium accommodation including six nights at APT’s exclusive network of wilderness lodges
• Soak in the thermal hot pools of Zebedee Springs in El Questro
• Journey along the legendary Gibb River Road
30 April 2020
Other departure dates from April to September 2020 maybe available, seasonal surcharges may apply
Helloworld Travel Exclusive Offer
Save up to $200* per person
unless sold out prior.
Ask for a Travel Quote
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 24 October 2019, but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change Offers valid until 15 December 2019 and subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Where airfare is included, prices are in return economy. Flight restrictions apply. All savings are included in the advertised price. Exclusive $200 per person discount is valid on all 2020 cruises, and 2020 Kimberley land tours of 9 days or more, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. ^Fly free offer based on economy class with Qantas Airways or another airline of APT’s choosing (dependent on routing) including air taxes. Airfare offers are valid from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. All airfare offers subject to availability of airline and booking class. Once class is sold out surcharges apply. Flights must be booked by APT. A non–refundable deposit of $3,000 per person is due within seven days of booking. Final payment is due 100 days prior to the tour’s departure date. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Airline Conditions of Carriage, APT and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
APT and travelbydesign.com.au booking terms and conditions apply. see in-store for details