per person, twin share
10 Nights | 10 Day ‘Grand Kimberley Coast’ Small Ship Expedition Cruise
What better way to explore the Kimberley's coast, than aboard your very own intimate small ship? Venture out on daily Zodiac excursions to remote locations that are typically inaccessible to most travellers and explore areas teeming with marine life.
• Return economy flights^ from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
• Nine-night cruise aboard MS Caledonian Sky or MS Island Sky as one of only 110 guests
• Experiences in 16 destinations
• Locally inspired dining – a total of 26 meals
• A wide range of onboard beverages
• Expert 10-member expedition team
• Daily excursions on Zodiac vessels
• Airport transfers, port charges and park fees
• Cruise to the base of the mighty King George Falls
• Experience the tidal phenomenon of Montgomery Reef up close
• Enjoy a high-powered fast boat ride through Horizontal Falls
• Admire impressive Indigenous Wandjina and Gwion Gwion rock art
19 August 2020
Other departure dates from May to August 2020 maybe available – seasonal surcharges apply
Helloworld Travel Exclusive Offer
Save up to $200* per person
unless sold out prior.
Ship Name: MS Caledonian Sky or MS Island Sky
Room / Cabin Type: Porthole (upgrades available, surcharges apply)
Cabin Category / Grade: Standard Suite Forward
Room / Cabin Configuration: Twin/Double
Ask for a Travel Quote
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 24 October 2019, but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change Offers valid until 15 December 2019 and subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Where airfare is included, prices are in return economy. Flight restrictions apply. All savings are included in the advertised price. Exclusive $200 per person discount is valid on all 2020 cruises, and 2020 Kimberley land tours of 9 days or more, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. ^Fly free offer based on economy class with Alliance Airlines or Qantas Airways, or another airline of APT’s choosing (dependent on routing) including air taxes. Airfare offers are valid from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. All airfare offers subject to availability of airline and booking class. Once class is sold out surcharges apply. Flights must be booked by APT. A non–refundable deposit of $3,000 per person is due within seven days of booking. Final payment is due 100 days prior to the tour’s departure date. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Airline Conditions of Carriage, APT and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
APT and travelbydesign.com.au booking terms and conditions apply. see in-store for details